Friday, May 26, 2006

Hard Yaoi Anime Za Free

the immortal soul and the Oversoul




What I see from me is also what I plan on others
I want to be free to express what is most noble in me , purer
I am light in pure
I am a bright, peaceful, powerful
exist forever regardless of what body
I become an ocean of compassion, acceptance, understanding, forgiveness and love
accept my strength, my power and Although my value

say or do to others is their role, not mine

I am a tiny speck of light and energy, a star shining in the night, the center of the forehead

The situations are temporary, the actor myself, I am eternal

My nature is made of deep silence and peace

I radiate like a star silent and pure

My Master self is the gift I offer my entourage

Supersoul, You taught me to drop the illusions as what I had no value and you help me rediscover how I am unique. You give meaning to my life

you like me to be authentic. When I feel you by my side, I tell myself that anything is possible

I know You watch over me .. Even obstacles devienennt blessings. You give me strength to understand and advance

Your love is the only force that can end all my strife

I feel worthy of this Love, You understand me, You know me well You make

my heart so pure and generous

Happiness is not the result of my environment. My heart swells with happiness. Happiness is one of my fundamental qualities

Realize that I am a fundamentally pure and good, a being of peace and love

My happiness is independent from the outside, it is the fruit of my inner attitude. I'm happy is my original nature

I recognize my value and that of others

When I realize I am a soul pure and peaceful, I am not this body, I become happy

My happiness is not to thank you for the moody other

is my level of happiness that determines the quality of my relationships. When I'm happy, I create harmony around me.

The sweetness and tenderness are the natural expression of happiness. Happiness is contagious, I give happiness around me and I get happiness

My heart is full of gratitude, gratitude opens the doors of Divine Love

I feel so loved (e) of love so pure and perfect. The Oversoul accept myself exactly as I am. He receives me as someone very special. The purity of this Amou'i touches my heart.

I am an energy, a point of living light, a spiritual being. I am the living light intangible. This is who I am: a being immortal, eternal. I'm not made of matter, I am not this body.

In the silence, I feel love for what I am. I begin to understand, accept myself. I respect my original being. By understanding my true nature, I am reborn self respect

I am so often identified with my body, my profession, my appearance. I am a living energy just behind the eyes, this is who I am. This energy gives life to my body. J''existe me soul, I think and I feel I exist independently

this body, I am eternal

There is no fear, no form of punishment, I feel safe, I know that I exist forever. I have confidence in me, I accept myself and I love

In me the soul, there are infinite treasures of love, joy, peace and serenity. I share this energy of peace and love with all. I have the strength to love and to remain peaceful

I can see me as I am a spiritual being with virtues and defects. I do not judge me, I must be the first to accept me and love me

I know that my nature is beautiful and positive

It is not necessary to blame anyone

I look with respect and love and I look at others with respect and love

Fool's Oversoul gives me confidence in myself and in life

Love 's expresses subtle .. Everywhere I go, that Love with me and protect me

The Supreme Being is the only one who truly loves me because He is the only one who really knows me and I start to feel the same love for Him

Love beyond pure personal desires, I always look with love

Love always gives pure, my heart opens to the beauty of such a love

Now I know Ocean of Love and Peace, I no longer feel alone. I always feel His presence as if He was with me at any time

How often am I patient with myself, with life, with others?

Patience enables me to wait for the right moment, the right decision and wait for others

During my journey, obstacles will test me but the door to protect me patience. With patience, I can watch me and understand me I honestly

unique qualities that person has. My life reflects contentment, love and happiness


0 comments:

Post a Comment