Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Thank You For Sharing This Special

letter to my boss





on 30/05/2006 Dear Sir, I love the text

Arnaud Desjardins on the absolute love. ... ... when P. say love, friendship, it's not important to him, the explanation = he does not know what love is true .... as many people ... he has known that loves adulterated and he rejects the love ... like me before ... for the love of this world has more content, is selfish, selfish, tasteless ... You look for love elsewhere. ..

My goal, my reach perfection .. then I tell everything to X. .. it works for something. ... I tell you not !!!... it will work for anything I am ashamed .... and after I change. This is important because it leaves with our transformation! "What I have not changed in me, I take it removes rust and I up there ... so I use all the means I can


Another idea that comes in a second .... I created a habit and a second, I lose ... I lost that habit a habit in one second, so the other usual I have to lose, it's the same ... IT WILL REQUIRE A SECOND IF I WANT

A habit that is created with a single action ... action and I created a footprint on the hard drive of my soul .... another action and erase the pre-registration
Good day

Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment