Saturday, May 27, 2006

Memory Card Reader Driver Magic Gate Sony

letter to my boss




27/05/2006 Dear Sir,

A thought came to me .. When the Oversoul (since I believe in it) I fished in 1984, I was in bad shape, hungry, depressed, aggressive, full of all-out search for love, sad, savage, evil as any ... Him, if He had not seen it, if he did not see the three aspects time, I would have dropped .. and say "it's hopeless" .. But it is the power of His love for me, that made me change and I found my perfection, my kingdom .

You, you do the same without you ... stop trying to encourage, invigorate people, defuse conflicts, find solutions .. You're a psychologist .. incredible example with Mary, immediately you're looking how to join, where to find the agreement rather that the disagreement unconstructive!

When I say to P. .. I love him, because I landed on him, the same look as the Oversoul on Marie-Francoise ... I do not see that his qualities and obviously it is what I see ... C ' is what to do in every relationship ... I embrace you


Marie-Francoise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment