Saturday, May 27, 2006

Swot Analysis Of Banana Republic

of fear ...


I saw that life is a wonderful gift that never stops since death is not the end of everything. I realized that all the fears come from the fact of identifying with his material body. I think if nothing more than my physical body, then death is a horrible tragedy, the destruction of my personality, life is absurd because the future is a big gap.

But if I understand that I am more than a body-machine, I'm an immortal soul, then everything changes. There is more fear of disappearing. I realize that the material world is like an image projected on a screen. Whatever happens on the screen, the film is in the spotlight, remains intact. This film is the soul of light I am.
soon as I position myself as a soul detached from the body, fear and stress disappear. Fear exists only in mind and identify with his body is only a thought. To overcome fear, simply leave the intellect to go to the heart. How? we remember how we lived before the mind is developed.

Our brain has two hemispheres. On the right side of our cerebral cortex serve our intuitive, imaginative, artistic and all our capabilities parapsychic. On the left side, are our intellectual functions, rational, analytical, mathematics. When we think in a rational manner, we enable our left brain .. now it turns out that all our fears and illusions about our true nature are thoughts that exist only in the left cortex. Discover global thinking where 'intellest is constantly enlivened by intuition, where words are connected to images, which our brain works more like a one-legged jumping on one foot but as a rider who uses her two legs .

To combat fear, cower as in the arms of the Supreme Soul is My Father, My Mother ... A mother protects her child but

Christian Schaller sauce Marie-Francoise !

0 comments:

Post a Comment