Friday, June 2, 2006

Live Online Skatepark

letter to my dear patron




01/06/2006 Dear Sir,

every day to see something positive happens ... sometimes it's not easy! !
I miss a bit in this job but see the positive, listen to music .... In raja

this morning, the Oversoul said that the world is in this state, because everyone has forgotten is that this Supreme Being! oh yeah!

I'm naive and I'm not at my place in this world, because is a cycle, it is at the end of a cycle and I have known a world more beautiful .. where people had no vices, masks ... where they danced, sang and played; here is ugly ... it's full of defects, calculations ... maybe you too, someday you'll come ... you have the makings of a soul that is no here ...!!!

I forbid you when you review! +++++

Positive for Marie-Francoise today ... I was wearing my library book .. from here .... you never know ... and I were 25 for free .. have to see the positive little things every day ... Danxi this crazy world! You're a positive relationship for Marie-Francoise
Good evening

Marie-francoise

0 comments:

Post a Comment