Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Are Bdsm Comics Illegal

the law of karma the law of karma





The law of karma
With the discovery I am a soul, I understand that every action leaves on me, a footprint, brand
Historically, it seems difficult to distinguish right from wrong. Every culture, every religion gives a different definition. Even within a religion, these concepts may differ from one generation to the next
Until I identify a little bit in my physical shell, my religion, my gender, my age or my culture, these influences color my ideas, my thoughts. If I remain aware that I am a soul, I am able to understand better what is good or bad
The body awareness that we act driven by motives such as greed, ego
The law of karma states that every action (karma) give rise to an equal and opposite reaction. If I give happiness, happiness I get if I give the penalty, the sentence I will receive
By harvesting the fruit of my karma, I forget my responsibility. If the fruit is bitter, I blame others. If suffering is my lot, I understand that I am responsible. I am responsible for my state of mind, my situation, in fact, my whole life but I do not often culpabiliserBien the law of karma is understood only partially resulting in a fatalistic spirit. We tell ourselves: What happens to me is the return of my past lives, I can not do anything. This is my destiny.
In fact I suffered not my destiny but I created .. If I choose to perform actions pure and beneficial, I can create a positive karma ... In adopting the consciousness of soul, I am naturally inclined to create good karma to me ... I do not feel like everything you write the law of karma is a long time ... but remember that to get out of negative karma, one must understand the soul and Baba ... People do not get that out of ignorance. ... they do not reconnect to Baba, they have not the strength to climb all alone ...
Thoughts on the law of karma
we come in contact with people to resolve our karma with them
it is impossible to do anything at any level without having to return
the law of karma-s' usually applied quickly to bad actions and long-term good deeds
etc. ... etc. ... I renounce all write. but I assure you, Sir, that is exciting the course of karma raja ... How to settle our negative karma created life after life, and how to accumulate positive karma for a whole cycle. ... it's always the same story .. ... related to the AME
Good evening
Marie-Francoise
__________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment