Sunday, June 18, 2006

Firex Battery Connector

the aristocracy, the aristocracy



Jose Vilallonga

"speaking also of the aristocracy, his family," it is precisely at this time that I broke definitively without knowing with my caste, my world, my people. I saw the boards bare, small, pretty despicable, I discovered the boards, selfish, resentful, mediocre "

explanation of Marie-France: it is because it is at the end of a cycle when souls are very degraded ... and to find its former glory, we must reconnect the only soul which is beyond the game .. that is not descended incarnation after incarnation as this soul does not reincarnate ever, remains pure, beautiful, forever beyond the flaws and pettiness.

"I made in 1965 for an illustrated account of Munich, an inquiry into what had become anti-Semitism in Germany since the end of the war. I questioned hundreds of people all walks of life. The greater number remained to be confessed anti-Semite. Then one day in East Berlin, a boy fiercely anti-Semitic, replied: "Oh, sir, but it is to love or not love them! They simply inspire a profound physical repulsion"

In raja yoga or spiritual institution of the Brahma Kumaris , we talk endlessly of the MEA. I am a soul, another is a soul, this body is an envelope and with such consciousness, racism tomb itself ... and all are my brothers. The problems come from what we assimilate people to their social role, the color of their skin, the country where they were born ... etc. But reincarnation states that life, you can be born in France, the next life, India or Istraƫl and you end up being the Jew that you abhor above all.
Spirituality understood can break all barriers of race, superiority, inferiority ...
There is a great soul at the end of the cycle = Oversoul

0 comments:

Post a Comment