Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Sv2000 Dvd Cannot Finalize

mirror effect .. the other is my mirror


The mirror
What is So this mirror? It means that everything we see and in others is a reflection of ourselves. When we like something in someone, it is usually a part of ourselves that we do not want to believe or that we dare not express. When we
something is unbearable in the other, it's the same .. it is a polarity that is ours but we is unbearable. We can not tolerate in another because it returns us to ourselves. If we are sincere, we will find out quickly what the other looks like us. We see in the other what concerns us and concerns us
The second component of this mirror is that our non-conscious leads us to meet people who suit us. This principle works in positive and negative. So that when we really want something, we meet by chance as people, books, radio programs that will help us. We also meet people with whom we disagree when we have something to understand. We must accept: that is what this meeting, this will teach me? If we are sincere, the answer comes quickly
Like little Pierre because he takes me back to myself ... its qualities of simplicity, lightness, authenticity, kindness I like .. because they are in me ... humor. I laugh with him. ... Etc ...
Your qualities interest me so this is mine ... THANK YOU! ! ! intelligence, understanding of others, tolerance, respect you have for everyone, love, listening ... lots and lots of things I like in you So what are my qualities to me ...

I embrace you. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment