Monday, June 26, 2006

Anyone Hire Interior Decorators For Christmas

letrre my boss





26/06/2006 Dear Sir,

Here's what C said. at its conference Friday night .... It's always the same ideas that P. .... but rejects me, I think ... and it makes me confused .....

-work = I asked the acts that led me here to
every moment I am free to choose my reaction
-the world around me is the world that is in me (due to outdoor pollution mental pollution)
I am the creator of my feelings, my future
-far from being the victim, I am the creator of this play
-no effect without a cause
-negative is the ferment of more to come-
the September 11 attack, some disaster happened there that day .... and this has saved me
soul, I have always existed, I still existed

........ My beautiful soul who wants to convince P. ... IT IS RESPONSIBLE OF ALL ... It does not accept that ... I could not agree with the suffering I experienced ... But it is the law of entropy and ignorance, I created my pain and now I go back as I can


I read the biography of Mireille Darc, this weekend ... and Alain Delon at a time the loose for a young girl she .... was crazy in love with him, she had a very serious accident ... because the outside is reflected inside .... there's no wiggle to ....
I know this is ... we did it happen with our mindset. Peter, he will remain here if he wants ... He is at the heart of everything .... me too ...!!!!
Me I'm a lover, that's why he was attracted P. ....., when I see a good boy, I fall into a swoon .. are the imprints in the soul ... The fact that I try to convince as well. ! it is in the soul .. We created absolutely everything .. It makes me dizzy, Mr.


P. ......., not accept that he created everything that we are not victims ... So it does not accept this, he is a puppet! but I love her anyway .... beyond ideas. Like its virtues

0 comments:

Post a Comment